Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jacob or Katie?














Does Jacob look like his momma or what???

I came across this picture at my dad's house. It was in a file labeled "misc. babies". One of my sisters filed it and didn't know who it was. It's a picture of my mom holding me when I was a baby. I showed Caleb the picture and asked him who it was and he said, that's grandma and she's holding my brother. I've tried to make him understand that it is me when I was a baby, but he's convinced it's his brother Jacob!

6 comments:

Kari and Brian said...

oh my gosh Katie that is crazy. He looks just like you. That is great you found that picture. So cute.

Shelby said...

Lauren does the same thing with pictures of Brooke. We were showing Lauren a picture of her first birthday and she angrily exlaimed, "Brookie's eating my cake!"

Jacob is so cute!

Summer said...

That is soooo precious! Your mom looks so sweet in that picture, she just loved babies! You guys do look sooo much alike.

Jaime said...

Definately mommas boy! :) Don't you love it...after doing all of that work it is so nice to be able to see that they look alittle like us :) Cute pictures...I'm glad that you found it!

Camilla said...

I think its so great you have those pictures to compare. That is a perfect scrapbook page!

Kristen said...

That is the best Katie! I love seeing old pictures!! You do look so much like your little guy, how fun!

What a great idea to have a family Halloween party! I loved seeing everyone's costumes :)