Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter

Easter was very different for us this year because Dave was traveling home from Europe that day and didn't get in until 9:30 that night. The boys missed their daddy, but it was nice to be with my whole family that day. Dave had our camera so the only pictures I have are from my sisters. Thanks Em and Tammy!!!
Saturday night we went to my dad's house and the kids dyed eggs.



Sunday Brandon and Kim blessed baby Hudson so we had brunch after church at my dad's, with her side of the family then hung around for lots of Easter Egg Hunts with the kids and dinner that night.
The boys in their cute new outfits...

Most of the cousins waiting for the Easter egg hunt to begin...


Jacob got a hold of someones Easter basket...

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Cute Easter clothes for the boys. It must be so fun for you guys to get together with your family since there are so many cousins! (Makes me want more kids!)

(I like the name Hudson too)

Nicole said...

What a fun family day! I love reading about how often you guys get together, how many grandbabies your family have etc. Your kids are so cute, such handsome little guys.

PS-I love your dad's shirt!!

Kari and Brian said...

What a fun day for the family. so glad you can all get together and have a great time.