We had spaghetti for dinner the other night and I couldn't believe how quickly Jacob devoured it. I put it on his tray and he started grabbing it by handfuls and when there was nothing left to grab, he put the plate in his mouth I guess hoping to somehow get more. It was hilarious to watch him eat!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Spaghetti...Jacob's favorite!
Posted by
DAVE AND KATIE
at
8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Noodles always seem like a crowd pleaser with kids! Seems like whatever you put on them, they will eat it! Funny pictures!
look at that adorable smile! too cute. My girls love pasta too. (But they both prefer to dip each noodle in the sauce...fine by me-way less messy!)
found your blog from Justin's. Your kids are so cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
He is so cute! I love his big smile. How are you guys doing?
Cute! He is so big. We miss having you guys close by, but I'm glad that you are happy in your new place... and super glad you will have time to start blogging again!
Post a Comment