Happy anniversary! I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. Was that at the LA Temple? Hope you went out and did something fabulous today to celebrate. :) Kaden keeps asking to play with Caleb. We should meet up with sometime.
We've been married since December 2000 and we are loving it! Our adorable little Caleb & Jacob keep us busy, but we love being parents! We hope that starting this family blog will help us keep in touch with our friends and family and maybe even reconnect with those we have lost touch with.
Caleb just turned 3 in June and he is such a fun little boy! He keeps himself entertained with his cars & other toys and he has such a big imagination. One of his favorite things right now is prentending to be a pirate. He loves to wrestle, swim, go to the park or beach, and watch movies. For such a little guy, he has quite the personality and keeps us laughing. He is my big helper and LOVES his baby brother!
Jacob
Jacob is our newest addition, born on July 16, 2007. He is sleeping through the night now and he has changed so much already. It seems like he gets bigger every day! His favorite things are eating, sleeping, rolling over, chewing on his hands and most of all, pooping! :) He is adored by his big brother! I lucked out again with a very mellow baby:)
10 comments:
happy anniversary!
beautiful pictures.
Happy anniversary! I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. Was that at the LA Temple? Hope you went out and did something fabulous today to celebrate. :)
Kaden keeps asking to play with Caleb. We should meet up with sometime.
Happy Anniversary you guys! Katie you look gorgeous in those pics, I love your wedding dress!!!
Happy Anniversary Katie & Dave!!! Those pictures seem like yesterday!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Thanks for being great friends!!
Jennifer
You guys look great! I love seeing wedding pictures!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! Wow 8 years already, so crazy! Love you guys! Oh and cant wait to see you guys oh wait when is that again?...
Happy Anniversary a little late. Beautiful pictures.
Happy Anniversary!
Hey, email me with your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog (wendywirthlin@gmail.com).
Oh so cute. Isn't it fun to look back on old wedding pictures.
update needed, please! You live too far away to not update more :) It's not like your busy or anything! ;0)
Post a Comment