Happy New Year!!! I can't believe 2008 is here already! I share the same birthday (New Year's Eve) with my brother who is three years younger. Yesterday my day started with Dave cooking me a breakfast of pancakes and bacon and he also brought out this beautiful and very yummy cake for me while he and Caleb sang "Happy Birthday".
I spent the rest of the morning relaxing after my wonderful husband "gave me the day off":) Then my sisters watched the boys while Dave took me to lunch and afterwards we went to my dad's house for the big celebration. We played games, ate dinner, played more games, talked and laughed, then everyone sang Happy Birthday to Brandon and I and we opened our presents. I got some fun stuff. My favorite was a ticket to see WICKED (Thanks Dave!) and Thanks to everyone for the gifts!
(Of course, every picture I'm caught with a crazy face:))


The rest of the night we spent laughing, playing more games, and we all managed to stay awake to watch the ball drop and ring in the New Year! Even the kids! We took the kids outside and they popped their little confetti poppers and then ran around in circles yelling "Happy New Year!" Sooo fun!


We finally got Caleb to bed just before 1:00 a.m.!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by
DAVE AND KATIE
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You will absolutely LOVE WIKED!!! Lucky you! Happy Birthday. I think I will just have to start sending your birthday card in our Chirstmas card envelope from now on. Every year, I remember your birthday but never seem to wish you a Happy Birthday! SOOOOOO, Happy Birthday, glad you had a wonderful day.
oh, you'll love WICKED too...if I can only learn to SPELL!
WOW, talk about catch up posting!! I love it!!
happy Birthday! Dave is the man! sounds like you had a great day.
Loved seeing all the pictures and hearing about your Christmas.
Happy Birthday Katie! Looks like you had a great day! I was so excited when I saw something other than "Park Day" on your blog! :)
Happy Birthday Katie!!!! Sounds like you had a really great day. You will love WICKED. Karissa and I came down last April and went to it. it was so good. Happy Birthday again. Love Ya.
HAPPY B-Day Katie!!! Id love to get together to catch up! I take Mark to work in tustin at least once a week. So let me know if we can stop by!
Hi Katie!! I was so happy to see your post on my blog. I have been looking through your blog & you have a DARLING family!!! I am glad we can keep in touch through blogging too. I will add you to my list so I can peek in on you now and then. I will defenitly tell McKenzie to get in touch with you. I have some fun funny memories of the two of you, especially girls camps!! We will have to get together when I come down to play with Amber. I loved the memories of your Mom over Christmas too, thanks for sharing those. She was a wonderful lady, I sure loved and respected her. She was a lot of fun!!
Happy belated birthday! Wicked is the BEST! I've seen it twice and can't wait to see it again! Hope you guys are doing well!
Happy Birthday! I am so jealous that you are going to wicked. You will have to post and let me know all the details :) Sounds like you had a great day!
I just saw Wicked in NY last month and it was the highlight of my trip! If you don't already know and LOVE the songs, get the CD and learn it. I am so glad I did so I know what was going on! You will LOVE it!
Katie, Happy belated Birthday!!!! It sounds like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment