Monday, July 23, 2007

Nana & Papa's visit














Caleb had so much fun playing with Nana & Papa while I was in the hospital and home recovering with baby Jacob. He had them all to himself. They went to the beach and built sand castles, played tag, had a sand fight, and Caleb spent a lot of the day chasing the birds. We loved having them here for the birth of Jacob and they were such a big help once we were home from the hospital. Caleb really had a good time and can't wait to see Nana & Papa again. Thanks Mom & Dad! We love you and appreciate everything!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Katie congrats on your newest little one. Its me Erin Link well Erin Ellsworth. How are you? What darling boys you have. P.S. baby Jacob was born on my b-day. I hope you are doing well. You look great. Drop a line sometime Id love to hear how you are doing.

Heidi said...

Hey, I found your blog site through my good friend Liz Jergensen, who is friends with Erin (who I don't know at all), but when I got to your blog I realized that your father-in- law (Bro. Naylor) was my seminary teacher at Woods Cross High School. So funny! Ask him if he remembers the Haslam's. I am Heidi and my sister is Hillary. And one of the sons (I can't remember which) hung out a lot with my good friend Lezlie Twede. Kind of a round about connection, but I just thought I would say hello.